Now you can see here myright knee

Thảo luận trong 'Dán Màn Hình' bắt đầu bởi Theirth 19, 26/2/16.

1. Theirth 19

Theirth 19 New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    26/2/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    is trying to come forward. I am going to see if I can keep my hips in lineand knees together here, so I have a lot of Nucific Bio X4 things on my checklist here, and as I breathedeep, [inhale] if you go a little bit deeper, I can release the right fingertips to theground and inhale, open up through the left wing. Psewwww. One more deep breath in here wherever you are, exhale slowly, melt it back to center. Straighten your legs, inhale, look forward, flat back position, and exhale, bending theknees generously, hands to the heart, and I am going to repeat the same thing on theother side. So inhale, extending forward, exhale, bringing the outer edge of the leftarm now to the outer edge of the right leg. I am going to work really hard to keep myknees together here as I pancake the palms, and find my twist. So, I know you can seemy back here, but I am going to keep talking. So twists are amazing for the belly. Theyare detoxifying. They massage those internal organs so they help us process our food better. Extending through the crown of the head I am going to breathe in, exhale, bowing forward. Take a

http://puresupplementss.com/nucific-bio-x4/

2. subasa8y12

subasa8y12 New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    22/1/18
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cảm ơn bạn!

Chia sẻ trang này